Our Process for Installing Replacement Roofing in Cleveland
After 20 years or so, the average asphalt shingle roof starts to get pretty worn out and in need of replacement. For many homeowners, this will be a once or twice in a lifetime task. It's understandable that you feel a little unsure about picking a Greater Cleveland roof replacement company for the job. Spartan WeatherShield Exteriors makes it a point to walk our customers through the process of each roof replacement, so you'll be confident in our work and the longevity of your new shingle or metal roof.
Greater Cleveland Roof Replacement Consultation
Replacing your home's roof is more than nailing down a few shingles. It is a complex process that starts with an in-home, no-obligation consultation. During which, one of our roofing experts inspects your home to identify problem areas and come up with potential solutions. We'll also talk about:
- Selecting the proper material for your climate, roof slope, and home style.
- Your options for additional trim and features needed for a finished look.
- Our limited lifetime warranties on all building supplies.
- Your free, no-commitment necessary written price estimate.
- Scheduling a date to begin work on your Greater Cleveland home's replacement roof.
The Replacement Roof Installation Process
On the day of your roof installation, our team of skilled Amish and Mennonite contractors arrive on-time with their project manager. After a brief introduction, work will start and move surprisingly fast thanks to our team's experience and efficiency.
- We'll lay out tarps around your home and yard to catch any falling debris.
- Pull off old shingles and underlayment, which are removed from the site by truck trailer.
- Repairs are made to the framing, soffits, trim, and roof sheathing underneath, if necessary.
- Our extremely durable, weather-resistant roofing system with underlayment, flashing, piping, and shingles are applied to your roof to finish the project.
The Advantage of Expert Roofing Contractors
We work hard to complete all roof replacement jobs on schedule. Depending on the complexity of your project and the type of shingles or metal roofing used, installation can take anywhere from one day to a few days to complete. Many contractors work too quickly, cutting corners that can affect the waterproofing and longevity of a new roof. Taking a little more time on your roof helps ensure that it is done right and will last.
When you want the right materials, the right procedure, and the right replacement roofing in Cleveland, call the full-service, expert Spartan roofers. Our dedication to excellence in roof installation and customer service means that customers get a roof that will protect their home for decades without problem.
Start today by filling out our online form to request a free, no-obligation consultation and price estimate!